Valentine’s Gift Guide
If you’re looking to something for your Valentine/Galentine or just feel like treating yourself to something LOVEly here’s a little gift guide I made featuring some of my favourite small businesses, sweet treats…and of course some Afternoon Crumbs favourites!
- Afternoon Crumbs Mixed Valentine’s Cupcakes – Your favourite flavours have been given a Valentine’s twist! The perfect way to spread some seasonal love.
- Ottolenghi Test Kitchen Shelf Love Book – King of the kitchen Ottolenghi’s books are always so beautiful – perfect for whipping up a romantic meal or hinting for someone else to ;)
- Oliver and Bo Love Carnival Light – We have these in the shop at Valentine’s and adore them. They are fun and I love their retro carnival vibe.
- Afternoon Crumbs ‘Can We Just Eat Cake And Talk Forever’ Mug – Can we? The perfect mug for those loved ones who make just sitting and having a cuppa and a cake some of your fave moments.
- Afternoon Crumbs Mini Valentine’s Cake – Ideal for Valentine’s dessert the cutest mini cake to share with your favourite people.
- Oh Squirrel ‘Love You More’ Velvet Hoop – We are such huge fans of Oh Squirrel and her gorgeous velvet hoops are as beautiful as the words on them.
- Leiho Think Pink Bamboo Socks – Have you tried bamboo socks?! They are THE softest and this awesome company does great things too! Ideal for gifting to your sole-mate ;)
- Sugarfinery ‘Sealed With A Kiss’ Pick ‘n’ Mix Pouch – The sweetest Pick ‘n’ Mix for a movie night in!
- Annie Dornan Smith Red Roses Botanical Art Print – We love Annie’s work! I have a collection of her stunning floral prints in my bedroom and adore this rose one too. Yay for gifting flowers that will last :)
- Overose Pain Au Chocolate Candle – Ummmm just YES!
- Afternoon Crumbs ‘Say It Sweetly’ Valentine’s Cards – Inspired by my loved ones and the kind words I want to express to my friends and family our greeting cards hope to help you share some sweet words this Valentine’s Day.