Mother’s Day Gift Guide
If you’re looking for a sweet gift for your Mum, Grandma, Godmother or any other special lady in your life I’ve put together a little guide featuring some of my favourite small businesses, creative ladies I love and of course some Afternoon Crumbs treats!
- Afternoon Crumbs Box of ‘I Heart…’ & Daisy Cupcakes – Mum, Mummy, Nan, Grandma…whoever they are or whatever you call them, you can tell them how much you care with these personalised cupcakes
- ‘Marbling’ by Zeena Shah – something for the crafty mamas, Zeena explains all you need to know about marbling anything in your home – from cushions to candles and even your nails! A fun activity for mum or the whole family!
- Olive and Frank ‘Be Kind Open Your Heart Love and Go On’ T-Shirt – the lovely words on this t-shirt are taken from a letter written to founder Chloe from her mum who she lost to ovarian cancer in 2020. £5 from every sale goes to Target Ovarian Cancer charity.
- Cosmetics a la Carte Bespoke Lipstick – treat her to a special day out with a gift voucher to visit Cosmetics à la Carte’s boutique in Chelsea and create a custom lipstick as unique as her! Or if you’re looking for something that’s ready to go we love their ‘Cupcake’ colour…and not just for the name!
- &Klevering Crochet Daisy Placemats (The Letteroom) – we love the fun colour combo of these cute daisy placemats, perfect for Spring entertaining or just brightening up her home
- Annie Dornan Smith ‘Just Because I Love You’ Print – Annie’s prints are our favourite for any occasion but we think the sweet words and beautiful florals on this one make it a great fit for Mother’s Day
- Imogen Melissa Embroidery Bead Kit – we love Imogen Melissa’s work and this kit is perfect for beginners looking to test out embroidery and beading. A great way to give mum a little mindful moment to herself!
- Afternoon Crumbs ‘Spreading Sweetness’ Mug – a perfect gift for the mum who loves to bake or just cosy up with a cupcake and hot drink
- Afternoon Crumbs ‘Mum, You’re The Sweetest’ Card – tell your mum just how sweet she is with this greeting card which can be left blank inside or hand-written and delivered direct to her door!
- Partner in Wine Bottle – these insulated bottles come in some gorgeous colours and keep your wine the perfect temperature on the go – she’ll be all set for picnic season!
- Happy Blossoms ‘The Floral Harvest Dried Flower Baked Blossom Bunch’ – we love Happy Blossoms dried flowers! Not only are they super cute but they don’t require any upkeep so are the perfect gift for busy mums!