Coronation Gift Guide
Whether you’re looking for a keepsake piece to remember this historic occasion, something to brighten up your home for the bank holiday weekend, a treat for your street party host or a gift for a royal family fan, we’ve rounded up some of our favourite Coronation themed gifts fit for a King!
- Folk and Fortune Golden State Carriage Necklace – we love any themed clothing or accessories and this necklace will make any Coronation weekend outfit sparkle as much as the Royal Carriage!
- Emma Bridgewater King Charles III Mug – a quintessentially British brand this mug is perfect for all the tea-drinking you are sure to be doing during the ceremony
- Afternoon Crumbs Coronation Cupcakes – this special box of mixed cupcakes features some royally cute Coronation toppers – including a bejewelled crown and sweet stamp. Perfect for street parties, Coronation TV viewing or just a Bank Holiday treat!
- Lucy Claire Illustration King Charles III Coronation Print – we were all captivated by Lucy’s beautiful and touching illustrations of The Queen and she has worked her magic again to produce some stunning keepsake prints for the King’s Coronation
- Meraki London Bunting Candle – we’re big fans of painted candles and Emily’s cute bunting design is perfect for some subtle Coronation decoration
- Talking Tables Coronation Carriage Treat Stand and Paper Plates – we are obsessed with the Talking Tables Coronation collection, in particular this incredible Carriage Stand. It’s the perfect centrepiece – we’d recommend displaying some cupcakes on there ;) It’s currently sold out on their website but you can still find it through a few other retailers
- This Is Nessie Coronation Egg Cups – these super cute illustrated egg cups will make your Coronation weekend breakfasts extra special
- Happy Blossoms Kings Coronation Celebration Dried Flower Baby Bunch – we’re big fans of Happy Blossoms and especially love their seasonal bunches. These red, white and blue flowers will brighten up your home over the Bank Holiday or make the perfect gift for a Coronation party host
- Bean & Bemble King Charles III Coronation Organic Cotton Tea Towel – we love this unique tea towel designed by Michelle Dodds (no relation ;)) because it features some of King Charles’ lesser-known hobbies such as painting and the cello alongside the more traditional crown and flag motifs
- Nine Designs Union Jack Knot Headband – we love a headband – especially one with a theme! A great finishing touch for your Coronation weekend wardrobe!
- Freya Niamh Design God Save The King Art Print – Freya’s bold designs always make a statement and this print featuring three iconic locations (Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle and Balmoral) is a great piece to mark the coronation or gift for a Royal fan