Wimbledon Gift Guide
Whether you’re looking for the perfect accessories for your picnic, something cute to wear for the fortnight or a fun gift for the tennis fan in your life we’ve rounded up some of our favourite Wimbledon themed goodies to celebrate the next two weeks of tennis!
- Afternoon Crumbs Wimbledon Tennis Box of Cupcakes – We’re serving up a very special box of cupcakes to celebrate Wimbledon fortnight with cute tennis ball designs, strawberry cupcakes and of course our Pimm’s special!
- Louise Braithwaite ‘Tennis at Wimbledon’ Greeting Card – Louise’s fun and colourful designs celebrate the spirit of Wimbledon. Not just focusing on the tennis, she has some lovely cards and prints capturing the buzz of Wimbledon Village too.
- Saturday by Megan Ellaby ‘The Strawberry Queen’ Gingham Print Shirt Dress – With the green and white gingham reminiscent of those famous grass courts and cute strawberry print could there be a more perfect dress for Wimbledon? It’s one of Lauren’s favourites to wear during the fortnight!
- Oliver Bonas Strawberry Picnic Blanket – Wimbledon and picnic season go hand in hand and this blanket is perfect whether you’re off to sit on the Hill, the park or your garden this summer.
- Choc on Choc Chocolate Tennis Balls – not only do these chocolate tennis balls filled with marshmallow sound delicious but they come in a ring pull can just like real tennis balls!
- Noi Publishing Let’s Play Notebook – tennis, dogs and stationery – this notebook has everything we need! This design also comes in a greeting card and wrapping paper – ideal for those Wimbledon fortnight birthdays.
- Wimbledon Tennis in an English Garden Mug – it’s always fun to see what’s on offer in the Official Wimbledon Shop and we love this year’s ‘Tennis in an English Garden’ illustrated designs capturing one of our favourite spots at the top of the Hill.
- Jellycat Amuseable Tennis Ball – Jellycat make THE cutest soft toys! We love the different themes they come up with (they have some particularly adorable baked goods ones). This tennis ball character is a perfect gift for any tennis fan big or small.
- Laines London Strawberry & Tennis Sandals – we are huge fans of Laines London! Their slippers are super comfortable but stylish enough to be shown off too. They have a whole range of fun designs but we think these tennis themed sandals are especially cute for the summer.
- Judy Murray ‘The Wild Card’ Book – Judy Murray’s debut novel tells the story of a tennis player making her comeback at Wimbledon twenty years after putting her career on hold. It is a great summer read celebrating friendships and second chances and also gives an interesting behind the scenes look into life for the players during the Championships.
- Morgan x Lottie NYC Tennis Bracelet – a collaboration between Morgan Riddle (girlfriend of player Taylor Fritz) and jewellery brand Lottie NYC this bracelet will be the perfect match for any Wimbledon outfit!
- Sophie Allport Strawberries Melamine Dinner Plate – another picnic essential! We love this plate but Sophie Allport also has whole range of excellent strawberry themed designs – from cups to a cool bag to bowls perfect for your strawberries and cream!
- Wimbledon Fresh Cut Grass Scented Candle – recreate the smell of the iconic Wimbledon grass at home with this candle from the official shop!